Findley Science Fair is Thursday night from 6-8pm!
· View almost 400 science fair project displays. (6-8pm, upstairs around the library and in the gym)
· Participate in interactive science exhibits on a wide variety of topics, including a Tesla Model S Electric Car. (6-8pm, in the gym and outside under the covered area )
· Attend the Science Panel Discussion, where students can ask questions of professionals who use science in their jobs (7:30-8pm in the library).
· Students: stop by the student reviewer table to pick up a form and interview other students about their projects. (6-8pm, check in near the school entrance)
· Parents: Thank you to our awesome Findley volunteers! Many reviewer slots are filled, but you can still sign up to review or help clean-up at: 2014 Science Fair Volunteer Sign Up.
· A Map of displays, exhibits and events is attached.
Reminder: All project displays should arrive at school between 4 and 7pm Wednesday evening to check-in and receive a review timeslot.