Findley Flyers is Findley Elementary’s running/walking club, where kids set their own goals, move their bodies, and build confidence through exercise! Findley Flyers starts next week – Tuesday, September 15th and many parent volunteers are needed to make this program successful!
Why Volunteer for Findley Flyers?
- Get the chance to cheer on your child and their friends as they work towards their goal and earn prizes along the way!
- See all those smiling faces as you hand out prizes when the runners/walkers hit their milestones!
- Be a part of helping our school log over 7,000 miles and achieve over 200 Half Marathoners!
- What better way to encourage your child to stay active and healthy?
- Many time slots available to work into your schedule. Sign up once a month or every week, whatever works for you!
Sign Up to Help
We’re using VolunteerSpot (online signup and reminder tool) to organize volunteers for Findley Flyers this year. We are currently signing up for the Fall time slots.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/RV8WYD
- Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
- Sign up! Choose your spots – VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Rachelle Leffler at [email protected] and she can sign you up manually.
Also, like all volunteer roles at Findley, you need to be sure to complete the background check via the Beaverton School District as well as get your badge.
For more details on the Findley Flyers program and volunteer responsibilities, please see attached document.
Unsubscribe: If you no longer have a child at Findley and would like to stop receiving emails from Findley PTO, please respond to this message and include your FIRST and LAST NAME so that we may remove you from our volunteer database.