Dear Findley Families,
I hope you are having a fantastic summer, it’s flying by so fast!
PARENT PACKET PICK UP DAY:
This is a friendly reminder that Parent Packet Pickup Day is Wednesday, 8/22, from 7:30 am – 11:30 am, located in the School Cafeteria.
- Please enter from the playground area, the front doors of the school will be closed.
- Pick up information for the upcoming school year (teacher assignments, volunteer information, lunch info, etc.)
- Unable to attend? – Send a note with a friend or neighbor giving them permission to pick up materials
- All materials not picked up will be sent home with your child on the first day of school.
- Please DO NOT call the office to find out your child’s teacher assignment- we apologize if this seems unreasonable but appreciate your understanding.
MY VOLUNTEER PAGE (mVP) ACCOUNT UPDATES:
Some of you have moved onto Stoller Middle School, some other elementary school in Beaverton School District, or have left BSD all together.
Please follow these instructions to remove yourself from the PTO Findley email list & update your accounts.
If you have moved on from Findley:
- Login to your mVP account – www.myvolunteerpage.com
- Click on the “MY PROFILE” black tab on your homepage (upper right hand corner)
- Click on the “Organizations” link
- Choose one of the following and click on:
- “Resign from Findley Elementary School”
- or”Resign from Beaverton School District”
If you have moved on from Findley, have stayed in the BSD but do not have your new school listed in your mVP account under “Organizations”:
Please send an email to [email protected] if your student will be moving to a different school or level. Changes made through your profile will not alter the schools you are currently matched with.
If you are no longer volunteering, you can also email [email protected] and indicate that you would like to be removed from the system.