- What is the capital of the country you were born in?
- Each child receives a passport, normally kept at school.
- During monthly quizzes, your student collects stamps as they learn to identify world locations on the map.
- Your student’s study map, indicating the countries or geographic landmarks, will be distributed at the beginning of each month. Maps were sent home in last week’s homework folders.
- Please practice with your child for several minutes a day to help them get ready!
- Passport Club quizzing is once a month (Wednesdays), and takes place in the school cafeteria. Rechecking takes 2 days later on Friday.
1st Check Day
September 26, 2018
September 28, 2018
- In which continent were you born?
- In which country were you born?
The Where in the World Question for May is:
– In honor of Mother’s Day, in which country was your mother was born?
Grade level Clarification:
Passport Club is a volunteer-run geography and is an optional enrichment program at Findley. The program is offered to 2nd – 5th grades:
|2nd Grade:||Level 1 and Level 2|
|3rd Grade:||Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3|
|4th Grade:||Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4|
|5th Grade:||Special Itineraries (SI) study maps|
Students are encouraged to learn all the items in each […]