- Each child receives a passport, normally kept at school.
- During monthly quizzes, your student collects stamps as they learn to identify world locations on the map.
- Your student’s study map, indicating the countries or geographic landmarks, will be distributed at the beginning of each month. Maps were sent home in last week’s homework folders.
- Please practice with your child for several minutes a day to help them get ready!
- Passport Club quizzing is once a month (Wednesdays), and takes place in the school cafeteria. Rechecking takes 2 days later on Friday.
1st Check Day
September 26, 2018
September 28, 2018
- In which continent were you born?
- In which country were you born?
Dear Findley Families,
You are invited to a Volunteer Orientation this week at school. It will provide volunteer information and school policies.
- Tuesday, 9/11 at 9 am
- Wednesday, 9/12 at 7 pm
- Located in the Tech Room (#201)
* Unable to attend – the entire presentation is located on the Findley PTO website under “VOLUNTEERING.”
* Beaverton School District requires all volunteers to have a user profile in mVP (www.myVolunteerPage.com), completed background check & photo ID Badge to volunteer on school campus.
Please fill out an application today, the process takes 2 weeks to complete – BSD Volunteer Online Application