SAVE THE DATE – Family Movie Night!
Join us for Findley’s Family Movie Night
Friday, September 27th 2019
Doors will open at 6:30 pm and the movie starts at 7:00 pm sharp.
We’ll be screening Secret Life of Pets 2, rated PG.
Come support your 5th graders as part of their fundraiser. Pizza, Popcorn, candy and water will be available for purchase! Cash Only.
Please bring your sleeping bag and your appetite, some cash and get ready to join Max and his pet friends on their new adventures.
Dear Findley Families,
You are invited to a Volunteer Orientation this week at school. It will provide volunteer information and school policies.
- Tuesday, 9/17 at 9 am
- Wednesday, 9/18 at 7 pm
- Located in the Tech Room (#201)
* Unable to attend – the entire presentation is located on the Findley PTO website under “VOLUNTEERING.”
HOW TO GET A PHOTO ID BADGE:
* Beaverton School District requires all volunteers to have a user profile in mIP (www.myimpactpage.com), completed background check & photo ID Badge to volunteer on school campus during school hours.
- Take a headshot picture of yourself against a neutral/plain background.
- Email your digital photo to the Volunteer Coordinator at Volunteer Coordinator Email -or-
- Go into the front office & the staff will take a headshot for you & forward it to the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Badge requests received during the week will be completed by Friday.
- Find your new badge in the Badge Bins located in the front office, sorted alphabetically by last name.