This may be just the volunteer role for you – help Findley students as a guest exhibitor at the Findley Science Fair on March 13th!
– use Math or Science at work or have a science related job?
– work in medicine, dentistry, engineering, biotechnology, energy or any other science related field?
– design shoes, use specially treated fabric, design/build computer chips, working in a laboratory?
– have a science related hobby?
If so, we hope you will sign up to be a guest exhibitor at the Findley elementary science fair and share how science is used in your field.
You will need to:
– Bring something the kids can see/touch.
– Have a demonstration or a hands-on exhibit.
Please sign up on the following link and reserve a portion of once of the tables in the Science Fair poster hall using the following link:
If you have any questions please direct them to Mona Parikh(mona_parikh) or Stacey Wainwright(s_wainwright@comcast,net)
Thank you for making the science fair fun and knowledgable for the kids.
Findley Science Fair Committee