Science Fair registration forms have been reviewed and returned to your teacher. We’ll have over 400 projects at the fair; it’s going to be fun. Happy Experimenting!
- Be sure to take lots of photos and videos of your child’s experiment for the project display. Videos can be shared using a QR code.
- Display boards are available in the school office for $4 (exact change appreciated).
- Look for Science Experiment and Engineering Design example projects in the school display case during conferences (Feb 24-26).
- All 4th and 5th graders should include graphs in the Data section of their projects. Many registration forms have suggestions for the type of graph to create based on their experiment proposals.
- Questions on your form? Contact Angie Mitlehner at indigosky.97.