Findley 2016–2017 Pre-Packaged School Supplies are On Sale Now!
For the past 16 years, Findley Elementary has offered this convenient service. Pre-purchasing your child’s school supplies for the coming school year is not only a time-saver for you, but a portion of the proceeds go to Findley PTO to support our amazing programs.
Buying through EPI ensures the correct items are bought and saves parents from the rush on school supplies at the end of summer.
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Grades 2-5 will have their supplies delivered directly to the classrooms. No need to pick up the supplies at the school only to return them on the first day of school.
- Grades K-1 parents will pick up supplies on Packet Pickup Day (and can be delivered to the classroom before the first day of school when you can also meet the teacher.
- One stop shopping. No hassle – No crowds. Enjoy your full summer!
- Exact brands and quantities specified by Findley teachers for each grade level. (No running from store to store trying to find that last item.)
- One less September expense! This is normally an expensive month buying new clothing, supplies, fund raising etc.
- Much greener – less gas and travel time.
- Each EPI-Pack includes a free rewards coupon booklet which is filled with offers from 40 national merchants values at over $350 in savings.
To take advantage of this great program, you can order online or submit a paper order. All online orders are credit card only. If you prefer to pay by check, fill out the order form and return to the school office with a check payable to the Findley PTO.
Online ordering is available at www.epipacks.com. Enter school ID: FIN014
Paper Orders (turn in form to Findley office, attach check made to Findley PTO): Friday, June 17th
Online Orders: Sunday, June 26th