Field Day is June 15! Volunteers are Needed – Can you Help?
Sign up to help with events and snacks on this fun-filled day of outdoor activity!
1. Log in to www.myvolunteerpage.com
2. Click the Opportunities tab
3. Scroll down (way down) to Field Day (activities are listed alphabetically)
4. Click an Activity (ie, Bumper Game, Otter Pop Table)
5. Click Sign Up
There are three shifts available:
2nd & 3rd grade: 8:45-10:30
4th & 5th grade: 10:15-12:00
K & 1st grade: 1:15-3:00
* Please – Don’t be “anonymous”! (instructions to prevent this are below)
Note: Additional opportunities to chaperone specific classes will be sent via your Classroom Volunteer Coordinator.
* Did you know you will be “anonymous” when you sign up for volunteer opportunities until you complete your mVP user profile? Help us know who is coming to help! Follow the steps to complete your profile at: http://www.findleypto.com/update-your-mvp-user-profile/
Still need to sign up for an mVP account?
Please sign up for an account now! Findley moved to the new volunteer management system on June 1. All Beaverton School District volunteers must have an mVP account.
Parents/Guardians: Complete the Parent/Guardian Volunteer Application
Community Volunteers (Grandparents, Nannies, Neighbors, Friends): Complete the Community Volunteer Application