Field Day is June 15 – Join the fun by helping as a volunteer!
The weather forecast for Wednesday looks perfect for spending a day outside with the kids! Many classrooms still need Chaperones, and all shifts still need volunteers at the Popcorn Table and for Water Events. Don’t let the kids have all the fun! Join the Field Day Volunteer force!
There are two ways you can volunteer:
1. Sign up as a Class Chaperone. Chaperones help students move from one activity to another. Sign up here: Field Day Chaperone Sign Up IMPORTANT: You must have an mVP volunteer account to volunteer! See link at the bottom of this message to apply for an account.
2. Sign up as an Event Volunteer. Three shifts are available for each activity (various events and snacks). Sign up via mVP:
1. Log in to www.myvolunteerpage.com
2. Click the Opportunities tab
3. Scroll down (way down) to Field Day (activities are listed alphabetically)
4. Click an Activity (ie, Bumper Game, Otter Pop Table)
5. Click Sign Up
Field Day is scheduled by grade. There are three shifts available:
2nd & 3rd grade: 8:45-10:30
4th & 5th grade: 10:15-12:00
K & 1st grade: 1:15-3:00
Please – Don’t be “anonymous”! Did you know you will be “anonymous” when you sign up for volunteer opportunities in mVP until you complete your mVP user profile? Help us know who is coming to volunteer! Follow the steps to complete your profile at: http://www.findleypto.com/update-your-mvp-user-profile/
Still need to sign up for an mVP account?
Please sign up for an account now! Findley moved to the new volunteer management system on June 1. All Beaverton School District volunteers must have an mVP account.
Parents/Guardians: Complete the Parent/Guardian Volunteer Application
Community Volunteers (Grandparents, Nannies, Neighbors, Friends): Complete the Community Volunteer Application