Findley Parents and Community,
Findley PTO thanks you from the bottom of our hearts for your generous donations through the Dragon Dash fundraiser. We met 104% of our goal, raising $112,680.77 to support Findley PTO programs! Public schools rely on private donations to supplement programs and enhance the environment and learning of our students. Because of your generosity, PTO can support:
- Academic programs (such as Art Literacy, Science Fair, Science Materials, PYP materials/supplies, Passport Club, etc.)
- School Support (such as emergency kits, field trip transportation, library materials, custodial support, etc.)
- Community Development (such as assemblies, charitable giving, Findley Flyers, landscaping, etc.)
- Teacher/Classroom Support (such as teacher/classroom funds, PE/Recess equipment, teacher development, classroom subscriptions, class parties, etc.)
- Technology (new projectors and handheld devices and maintenance of these items)
This is only a partial list of the ways your donations to Findley PTO benefit our students and staff! Thank you for enriching the experience of all students at Findley through your support.
All parents are automatically members of Findley PTO. Join us for the fall PTO meeting Wednesday, November 16th at 7pm, or look us up on the Findley PTO website at www.findleypto.com.