Join us in the Findley library tonight at 6:30 p.m. to learn more about next years Dragon Dash, to vote on our 2017/2018 PTO Budget, vote in our new PTO Board, and to hear from school administration on upcoming events and announcements for the end of this school year. This is our last PTO general session so come and be apart of our school community.
The Findley PTO is always looking to include parent and community volunteers in the programs and activities that we offer. Please reach out to us at any time with your questions or interests so we can better inform you of upcoming volunteer opportunities. Currently the following PTO committees are looking for volunteers;
– Passport Club is looking for some help with planning next years program and the assembling of materials. This is a well loved program at Findley and we welcome all to the committee. Be a checker, a clerical assistant or help with volunteers.
– Findley Gear is looking to expand for next year and would love some volunteers to help manage the program. We are looking for a new lead as well as a few committee members to help bring our school sprit and Findley gear to our students. Go Findley!
– Dragon Dash is our primary fundraiser for the school and is what fuels all of our wonderful PTO activities. Planning is underway for next year so come tonight and learn more about how you can help out. There are many activities within Dragon Dash so no matter what your interests are we can find a place for you to help.
– Findley Carnival will be held on June 16th. This is a all-inclusive event held after school so siblings, family and the greater Findley community is welcome. To sign up visit: https://goo.gl/FC8865
– Field Day is June 19th and really helps to close out the school year. Students get to participate in activities on the field, in the gym and take a celebratory break from the day. Volunteers are needed to help with games, otter pops and popcorn.
If you have questions or would like to volunteer with any of these programs simple reply to THIS EMAIL and let us know your interests. We will connect you with the committees and get you signed up.