Welcome Findley parents to the 2017/18 school year!
As a parent of a child at Findley, you are automatically a member of Findley PTO. Volunteers like you are the reason we can offer enriching academic, social, and community programs throughout the year. We invite you to get involved!
*New Volunteers– Have you signed for a volunteer application through mVP? Do you have a volunteer badge?
· Visit https://www.findleypto.com/volunteering/jump-start-into-volunteering/ to complete an mVP application, submit a photo for a Volunteer Badge, and find other useful info.
Note: BSD requires all volunteers to have a volunteer profile in mVP (myVolunteerPage), the district’s volunteer management system. An mVP profile is required to volunteer or be present in any Findley classroom or event within school hours.
*Attend a Volunteer Orientation:
· All new and returning volunteers are encouraged to Volunteer Orientation! Attend one of these two sessions, which will include an overview of the volunteer management software, important guidelines, expectations, and opportunities:
· Tuesday, Sept 19th at 9:00 am
· Wednesday, Sept 20 at 7:00 pm
· Many of our PTO programs kick off in September! Check the Volunteer and Fundraising menus at www.findleypto.com for information on these events (and more!) and ways you can lend a hand.