Special Extended Findley General PTO Meeting
Monday, February 12, 2018. 6:00-8:30pm
Refreshments provided – No children
- Do you know how to respond to a school emergency?
- How are your student’s state test scores used?
- What do Dragon Dash donations support?
Learn this important information on Monday, February 12th at a special extended Findley General PTO meeting.
Refreshments will be provided. Due to the sensitive nature of the Emergency Operations content, please make other childcare arrangements. Children cannot attend the meeting.
- Emergency Operations – 6:00-7:30
- BSD Emergency Coordinator, Ashley McConnell Vander Jagt, MPH
- with Mrs. Skidmore and Mrs. Whitten
- Learn why BSD conducts emergency drills and understand staff procedures. Answer the questions:
- What does your child experience during drills?
- What is your role as a parent volunteer if you are in the school during a drill or emergency?
- What can you do at home to prepare for an emergency?
- Smarter Balanced 101 – 7:30-8:00
- Mrs. Skidmore and Mrs. Whitten
- Find out about Smarter Balanced state testing design and how Findley uses the results.
- Parent Teacher Organization Update – 8:00-8:20
- PTO Board
- Learn how your Dragon Dash donations are being used and hear about upcoming events.