- Each child receives a passport, normally kept at school.
- During monthly quizzes, your student collects stamps as they learn to identify world locations on the map.
- Your student’s study map, indicating the countries or geographic landmarks, will be distributed at the beginning of each month. Maps were sent home in last week’s homework folders.
- Please practice with your child for several minutes a day to help them get ready!
- Passport Club quizzing is once a month (Wednesdays), and takes place in the school cafeteria. Rechecking takes 2 days later on Friday.
1st Check Day
September 26, 2018
September 28, 2018
- In which continent were you born?
- In which country were you born?
Want to use a fun way to learn Passport Club Levels? Use Quizlet – SEPTEMBER PASSPORT FLASHCARDS – QUIZLET
For example, a 2nd grade student would be asked to learn the following for the month of September:
- Level 1: North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, & Antarctica
- Level 2: Atlantic Ocean, Pacific Ocean, & Indian Ocean
5th Grade Special Itineraries:
- Does not start until October, they will receive a special in-class presentation for kick off.
- 5th Grade students have their own grade level Special Itineraries (SI) study maps.