Dear Findley Families,
You are invited to a Volunteer Orientation this week at school. It will provide volunteer information and school policies.
- Tuesday, 9/17 at 9 am
- Wednesday, 9/18 at 7 pm
- Located in the Tech Room (#201)
* Unable to attend – the entire presentation is located on the Findley PTO website under “VOLUNTEERING.”
HOW TO GET A PHOTO ID BADGE:
* Beaverton School District requires all volunteers to have a user profile in mIP (www.myimpactpage.com), completed background check & photo ID Badge to volunteer on school campus during school hours.
- Take a headshot picture of yourself against a neutral/plain background.
- Email your digital photo to the Volunteer Coordinator at Volunteer Coordinator Email -or-
- Go into the front office & the staff will take a headshot for you & forward it to the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Badge requests received during the week will be completed by Friday.
- Find your new badge in the Badge Bins located in the front office, sorted alphabetically by last name.