Dear Findley Families,
Findley Fall Festival! Friday, Oct. 25th 5:00-8:00pm
“Happy Fall Y’all!!! The Findley Fall Festival is on Friday, Oct 25th from 5:00-8:00pm.
Kids and adults are encouraged to wear costumes to the FFF, but please do not wear costumes during regular school hours as it can be a big distraction to learning. Also, please leave gory costumes/masks and any toy weapons at home, this is a FREE family friendly event.
- The 5th graders will be selling: cheese pizza, bottled water, candy, donuts and popcorn. The proceeds from the food sales benefit the Findley 5th grade activities- cash only, come hungry!
- At the Fall Fest there will be a DJ, dance floor, candy corn estimation contest and a performance by Elite Dance Studio.
- There will also be fall crafts & books in the library.
- BE THERE or BEWARE! Volunteers are “spook-tacular”
FALL FESTIVAL VOLUNTEERS
Volunteers are needed to help set up for the event and to help take it down once the event is over. We are looking for following:
- (5) volunteers from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- (4) volunteers from 8:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Please sign up by clicking on the following link – FALL FESTIVAL VOLUNTEER SIGN UP