Help Findley Flyers keep running, we are in need for more parent volunteers! Findley Flyers is a running/walking club that encourages kids to be physically fit & work towards goals. Music is playing and the kids love it but we need more support:
Every Tuesday during recess (weather permitting) & Thursday mornings, students run/walk to music on the Findley track and get marks towards completing miles
- Tuesdays – If we do not get more parent volunteers, we are looking at canceling running times for those grades
- We have few or no volunteers signed up for upcoming Tuesdays for both the 2nd/3rd Grade and 4th/5th Grade volunteer slots…. Please sign up to help!
- It’s fun & easy – mark cards and cheer on students
- If you are signed up to volunteer and it is cancelled due to rain, we will let you know via e-mail.
- K – 1st: 10:15 am – 11:10 am (need 5 volunteers) – FF Tuesday Recess Volunteer Sign Up – Kinder & 1st
- 2nd – 3rd: 11:10am – 12:05 pm (need 4 volunteers) – FF Tuesday Recess Volunteer Sign Up – 2nd & 3rd
- 4th – 5th: 12:00 pm – 12:55 pm (need 3 volunteers) – FF Tuesday Recess Volunteer Sign Up – 4th & 5th
- All Grades: 8:00 – 8:20 AM – FF Thursday AM Volunteer Sign Up
Don’t feel that you have to sign up for every week. If you can sign up for a few time slots here and there, it will take the load off of the few volunteers that are doing this every week. Hope to see you out on the track!