FINDLEY FLYERS is a running/walking club that encourages kids to get exercise with their friends at lunch recess (Tuesday) or before school (Thursdays 8:00 AM). All students are automatically members of Findley Flyers and can participate any time club is in session.
Findley Flyers starts September. Your help is needed to make this program successful! Join the fun by cheering the runners/walkers, tallying their laps, and slapping high-5s!
Thursday Morning: 8:00am – 8:20am
- It’s fun & easy – help students find lap cards, mark cards for completed laps, listen to music and cheer on students!
- We need the most help for Kinder & First Graders.
- You can run or walk with your child.
- K – 1st: 10:15 am – 11:10 am (need 5 volunteers) – FF Tuesday Recess Volunteer Sign Up – Kinder & 1st
- 2nd – 3rd: 11:10am – 12:05 pm (need 4 volunteers) – FF Tuesday Recess Volunteer Sign Up – 2nd & 3rd
- 4th – 5th: 12:00 pm – 12:55 pm (need 3 volunteers) – FF Tuesday Recess Volunteer Sign Up – 4th & 5th
- All Grades: 8:00 – 8:20 AM – FF Thursday AM Volunteer Sign Up
Any questions, please email the Findley Flyers Committee Lead at email@example.com.
Hope to see you out on the track!
IMPORTANT! ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST HAVE AN mVP PROFILE
BSD requires all volunteers to have a volunteer profile in mVP. If you have not yet applied for an mVP volunteering account, please follow the instructions at https://www.findleypto.com/volunteering/jump-start-into-volunteering/