COMPANY MATCHING FUNDS
Many companies provide matching funds for direct donations to the Findley PTO. Below is the list of companies (some with links) that have matched Dragon Dash donations in the past. The list not comprehensive, so please check with your human resources department to find out if your company matches employee donations to non-profits. If you would like to have information about your company’s matching program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Findley PTO greatly appreciates all dollars received from company matching. These funds are used to support many programs funded by the Findley PTO. Unfortunately, funds received from company matching are not eligible for individual student fundraising levels due to the latency with which these funds are received by the Employer.
- DA Davidson: Paper Forms
- Energizer Holdings: Paper Forms.
- First Tech Federal Credit Union: Paper Forms
- GlaxoSmithKline: https://secure6.easymatch.com/gskgive/Applications/MatchingGifts/default.aspx?skip=giftsummary&action=new
- Intel: detailed instructions for Intel donation matching
- John L. Scott
- Nike: https://we.nike.com/login (search for Findley PTO or Dragon Dash) detailed instructions for Nike donation matching.
- Novellus Systems
- Oracle: www.easymatch.com/oracle
- Portland General Electric
- Regence/Cambia Health Solutions: https://cambiagives.benevity.
- Schneider Electric USA
- Synopsys: https://synopsys.yourcause.com/PortalHome.aspx (Must be done from SNPS network)
- The Standard Insurance Company
- Thomson Reuters: www.easymatch.com/thomsonreuters
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo