COMPANY MATCHING FUNDS
Many companies provide matching funds for direct donations to the Findley PTO. Below is the list of companies (some with links) that have matched Dragon Dash donations in the past. The list not comprehensive, so please check with your human resources department to find out if your company matches employee donations to non-profits. If you would like to have information about your company’s matching program, please contact Kaili Burbano to have that info posted.
DA Davidson: Paper Forms
- Energizer Holdings: Paper Forms.
- First Tech Federal Credit Union: Paper Forms
- GlaxoSmithKline: https://secure6.easymatch.com/gskgive/Applications/MatchingGifts/default.aspx?skip=giftsummary&action=new
- Intel: detailed instructions for Intel donation matching
- John L. Scott
- Microsoft: www.easymatch.com/microsoft (must be on company intranet?)
- Nike: https://we.nike.com/login (search for Findley PTO or Dragon Dash)
- detailed instructions for Nike donation matching.
- Novellus Systems
- Oracle: www.easymatch.com/oracle
- Portland General Electric
- Regence/Cambia Health Solutions : https://cambiagives.benevity.
- Schneider Electric USA
- Synopsys: https://synopsys.yourcause.com/PortalHome.aspx (Must be done from SNPS network)
- The Standard Insurance Company
- Thomson Reuters: www.easymatch.com/thomsonreuters
- Wells Fargo