COMPANY MATCHING FUNDS
Many of our Findley families donate through their company donation site, such as Benevity. If you make a donation via your company’s site instead of directly through Pledgestar, send a copy of the receipt to email@example.com. Include the name of your student and their classroom teacher. This way we ensure the donations get credited to the correct student. Please note that company matching does not count towards prize levels.
Note: Findley PTO greatly appreciates all dollars received from company matching. These funds are used to support many programs funded by the Findley PTO. Unfortunately, funds received from company matching are not eligible for individual student fundraising levels due to the latency with which these funds are received by the Employer.
- DA Davidson: Paper Forms
- Energizer Holdings: Paper Forms.
- First Tech Federal Credit Union: Paper Forms
- GlaxoSmithKline: https://secure6.easymatch.com/gskgive/Applications/MatchingGifts/default.aspx?skip=giftsummary&action=new
- Intel: detailed instructions for Intel donation matching
- John L. Scott
- Nike: https://we.nike.com/login (search for Findley PTO or Dragon Dash) detailed instructions for Nike donation matching.
- Novellus Systems
- Oracle: www.easymatch.com/oracle
- Portland General Electric
- Regence/Cambia Health Solutions: https://cambiagives.benevity.
- Schneider Electric USA
- Synopsys: https://synopsys.yourcause.com/PortalHome.aspx (Must be done from SNPS network)
- The Standard Insurance Company
- Thomson Reuters: www.easymatch.com/thomsonreuters
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo