Findley’s Parent Partnership Presents:
Peace and Productivity
A parent night focused on strategies to tap into your child’s motivation and increase joy!
Please join us on Tuesday, January 26th from 7:00-8:00 PM as we welcome presenter Kris Damiano, Beaverton School District’s Social Emotional Learning TOSA.
Parents and caregivers will have the opportunity to ask specific questions, problem solve, and hear valuable information on how to foster peace and productivity in this current learning environment.
Please RSVP to receive the zoom link to this event. We look forward to seeing you there!
Emily Gotfried, School Counselor email@example.com
Susan Hargrave, Student Success Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your best photos to the yearbook. This upcoming week we are requesting candids for Pajama Day on December 18th! Take photos of your kids wearing their pajamas and upload to the Spirit Days folder – see directions below.
- In a Google Chrome browser, go to: https://commpe.pictavo.com/PictavoSchool/FindSchool
- Search for Findley Elementary or use the code: 94012
- Click ‘Create an Account’
- Use your email address to make your account (You only need to do this once!)
- Click on the blue ‘Upload Images’ bar
- Select the image(s) to upload
- Choose which album to upload the image to
- Don’t forget to “Tag” the people in the photo
Congratulations! You’ve completed the upload and supported the yearbook! There is no limit to how many photos you can upload, so keep them coming!