Virtual Science Fair 2021
The Findley Science Fair gives students the opportunity to use scientific or engineering methods to answer questions they develop from their own observations and to share what they learn with the school community. All Findley students, Grades K-5, are eligible to participate.
This year Science Fair is virtual (unless things change between now and mid-March) like everything else.
Being online will not stop you from conducting science experiments at home, right? 🙂 We thought so!
Alright, then what are we waiting for? Let’s go do some experiments!….oh, of course, with permission from your parents J Science experiments can get messy and sometimes, dangerous. So, please make sure you check with your parents before you get your hands wet.
Science Fair Committee
Videos to watch before you get started
- All grades (K-5) – Please watch this video – Scientific Method
- Grades 4-5 – Please watch these videos, in addition to the one above:
- Make sure to add your experiments by March 31st 2021.
- If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
………….. there might be a little surprise for you if you participate!
We will soon share a link where you can add your science project pictures to a slide and email it to Mr.Temple-Morris. In the meantime, here’s what you can keep handy:
- Project Title
- Pictures (and/or graphs) of your science experiment
- Hypothesis (I think…. statement)
- Brief explanation of your experiment.
- Brief analysis and conclusion.
Here’s a preview of the template so that you know what to keep handy…