Volunteer Profile Settings
Complete your mVP Profile Settings
Thank you for creating a volunteer profile in mVP, our volunteer management system! Please help us by completing your profile settings:
- Login to mVP by going to www.myvolunteerpage.com and enter your username and password.
- Click the My Profile tab at the top right of the screen.
- Click Contact Information.
- In the Privacy Settings box, click to select the following:
- I want other volunteers to see my name.
- I want my last name included.
- I want my photo included.
Did you know that you will appear as “anonymous” when you sign up for volunteer opportunities until you complete these steps? Please help us work more effectively as a volunteer community by sharing your information with other volunteers.
Feel free to update other Contact Information while in your profile.
- Enter your contact information. Name, address, phone number(s), email address and communication preferences.
- Add a photo. Findley staff and teachers need to recognize you.
- Update privacy settings. Click to select checkboxes to include your name, last name, and photo for volunteer opportunities you sign up for.
- Add student information. The ‘additional information’ section of My Profile allows for you to add student information and classroom teacher.
- Review the ‘Interests’ section. Let us know what interests you for volunteering.
- Set up your schedule. The ‘schedule’ section in My Profile allows you to indicate times that you are available.
Having trouble remembering your password? Change it to something EASY. Click My Profile and then Change Password.
REMOVE SCHOOL or NO LONGER IN BEAVERTON SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Remove a school on your mVP – Login to www.myvolunteerpage.com, on your homepage, click on the “MY PROFILE” tab located on the right hand side of your homepage, click on the “Organizations” tab, find your school you would like to resign from & select the “Resign from School” gray bar link.
- No longer in the School District – Login to www.myvolunteerpage.com,, on your homepage, click on the “MY PROFILE” tab on the right hand side of the page, click on the “Organizations” tab, Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the “Resign from Beaverton School District” gray bar link.