SUBMIT and VIEW VOLUNTEER HOUR
Please Record your Volunteer Hours
For all volunteering you do from home, off site, or any time you are unable to check in/out on the office computer, use mVP to record your volunteer time. Our hours count! The data is used by Findley to assess our level of volunteer support, identify hours spent on specific activities/roles, and can be included in applications for grants.
- Login to mVP by going to www.myvolunteerpage.com and enter your username and password.
- Click the Hours tab at the top of the screen.
- Click the drop-down menu to select Findley Elementary School and click the Select Organization button.
- Click to select Recent, Active, or Inactive activities using the buttons under the Activity field.
Typically, your selection will be Active.
- In the Activity field, click the drop-down menu to select an activity.
- In the Date Volunteered field, enter the date, hours, and minutes volunteered for that activity.
- Click the Save button.
Need to Submit Hours to your Employer?
Follow instructions in Step 1, then click the Reports tab at the top of the screen. Options to view and export a detailed hours report for printing are available.